Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome! I thought this would be a great way to update you all on our family. Not that we are super exciting but hey we'll take what we got!! Just took Jonah to his doctor appt this morning and he is now 16.5lbs and 4 months. I can't believe how fast he is growing. He went from the 1 percentile to the 78th percentile. The doctor is happy because he said that neonatologists like to see preemies put on weight. I guess it puts them further out from all the "preemie" problems which is great for us because the flu season is coming and Jonah can't get the flu shot until he is 6 months which won't be until January. We also went to the store to look for yet more child proof "stuff" but they didn't have what we needed :( Nathaniel is the most active child I have ever been around. Forget birth control pills, shots, etc.....come to my house for a day and enjoy an infant, toddler, and teenager (j/k you know I love my family)!! Breanna has to miss flute lessons today because her school has the day off. She picked the flute to learn at school and now is regretting it so as you can imagine she's not disappointed. Hopefully she can change instruments. 
Hope everyone has a great day.
Jennifer

2 comments:

Marijah Farr said...

I like it... it is a nice way to stay updated with all of the commotion. I used to play the flute... it is not very fun. Drums .. now that is the way to go.. hahaha

Lory Hayon RD, LDN, CPT said...

Hi Jennifer,
both of my daughters have played the flute thru middle school, and now Alexa thru high school. But I know, if you don't love the instrument, it makes it hard to be passionate. Hope she finds an instrument she likes (o; music is so important to their education.