Friday, November 14, 2008

Just another Friday night.....

We needed to go to the store tonight to pick up a few things for Breanna after I got off work. She is leaving us next week to go on an 8th grade retreat. She is super excited to get away from us I'm sure. If anyone would like to quickly write her a letter or note let us know because we are sending them with the teacher to camp on Monday. You can email them to me if it's easier :)

Right I'm laying in bed with Jonah and Danny is running around the house trying to keep Nate out of trouble. I think he's done with him today......haha!

Is anyone going shopping the day after Thanksgiving? I volunteered to work on the holiday and we are going to cut down our tree the day after.

My grandpa is out from Arizona and staying at my parent's new place so I'm hoping to be able to see him while he's here this weekend but I also work so we will see. Hope everyone has a great weekend. What do you have planned?

No comments: